Farm Hand Position Available
Join the Team
We are hiring 2 part time farm hands to work with us 4-5 days a week for $15-18/hr. We are screening candidates now and will be bringing new hires on in September. The position will require all maintenance of the farm space, planting, harvesting, watering of crops, organizing and cleaning equipment, sanitizing trays, learning microgreen growing procedures, handling and caring for all plants, assisting your team with all farm duties Monday through Friday. We will not require weekends but there may be some weekend shifts involved, flexible schedule is key.
We would ideally like our farm hands to be able to work well independently and as part of a team. We want our new hire to be interested in growing with our company over the coming months and years. Send us a message and we can discuss what the job will entail and what is required.
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to commute to work
- Must be over 18
- Must be physically capable to lift 50 lbs of soil
- Must speak English
- Must be able to follow instruction well and abide by all safety protocol
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Must be able to work in the US legally; US passport or Green card holder
Additionally we are looking at hiring a new driver for the up coming season as well. More information coming soon!